This project provides Hanbok experience and rental services for foreign residents, tourists and citizens of Daejeon who want to experience Korean traditional clothes, Hanbok. We hope that many participants will participate and use the valuable opportunity to experience the beautiful Hanbok.
- 1. Business Name
- 2. Operating Hours
conducted throughout the year (Weekdays 10:00~17:00,Saturday 10:00~14:00)
※ Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- 3. Quantity of Hanbok
- Male Adult: Suit / Female Adult: Suit
- Male Child: Suit / Female Child: Suit
- 4. Hanbok Experience and Hanbok Rental
- Hanbok Experience and Rental Period:
* Hanbok Experience : Within 1 Hour (limited to places such as photo zones within the center facility)
* Hanbok Rental: 7 Days
- Experience and Rental Fee:
* Experience is free.
* Rental: Return after washing directly or pay the actual cost of laundry
-Basic rental for men-Trousers, jacket, vest (14,500 won)
-Basic rental for women-Skirt, jacket (12,000 won)
- Additional amount: Men’s and women’s traditional Korean overcoat (durumagi)
- How to Apply?
* Email Application: Please fill out the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In person: Complete the application form and submit the staff in charge
(※ Address: 4F, Juwon Building, 799, Daejeon-ro, Dong-gu, Daejeon, Korea 28828)
※ Preparations for rental: Please bring your ID card (passport and alien registration card)
1. If you do not bring your ID, it is not possible to rent Hanbok (passport and alien registration card)
2. Request for compensation to cover the responsible material for contamination or damage of hanbok that occurs after the loan (thorough check in advance)